Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Melt My Heart

I've been meaning to upload this one all week!  I've got lots of catching up to do in both kids albums, but seems like Ryan's barely has anything in it.

I remember being told over and over and over when Marissa was a baby that I was gonna have to take just as many pics of the next one.  I really though I would to, I mean doesn't everyone have at least a 1000 pics of their baby already by 3 months of age????  Turns out they were all right, I haven't taken near as many of Ryan.

I think most of the reason I take less pics now is I know I'm not going to do anything with 20 pics of pretty much the same thing.  I can take just a few pics of one event and make a layout with them.  I also don't print EVERY single pic like I used.  I remember when Marissa was a baby I thought I needed EVERY picture ANYBODY took of her.  I had to have copies of all the pics my mom and sisters took in addition to my pics!  I'm a crazy picture lady.

I'll quit rambling now and get to what you're really here to see:

2 comments:

  1. I must be the minority because I take just as many photos of Micah as I did of Isaiah, possibly more. Part of it is that I'm finally starting to learn how to really use my camera, so I've had a willing subject in Micah. That and the boy is just so stinkin' cute!

    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started to take more of Ryan, but he's just so impossible to sit still for a 1/2 second to take a picture. Actually right now he's chilling out on his sis' Dora couch at 1215 am, better grab the camera!

    ReplyDelete