Friday, September 24, 2010

Sizzix Texture Boutique

I've been wanting a cuddlebug for quite awhile now and I bought embossing folders a long time ago knowing I had friends with Sizzix's that I could use them in, which I never actually did.  I've been meeting with a small group every week or two to scrapbook for the last couple months and used the sizzx and I LOVED it!!!  I really don't need a die cutter though since I have the cricut.  (By the way have you seen the Cricut Imagine!).  This little Sizzix Texture Boutique is EXACTLY what I wanted and it's sooooo stinking cute too!  I ordered it from Amazon and it just arrived this evening.  I think I checked my front porch 20 times hoping the UPS man had been here.  The total price was $38.92, but I also had $10 in amazon gift certificates which I earned through swagbucks!  It came with 3 different folders and a pack of cards with envelopes and even some small pieces of cardstock!

No comments:

Post a Comment