Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sweet Summertime!

It's been a busy summer so far! I've got so many new great pics to scrap! I looked at my books a few nights ago and saw just how far behind I am, further than EVER. I LOVE summer time. Playing in the park, swimming, barbecuing, camping! My kids are very fortunate to have a new city aquatic park and new city park to enjoy! Now that we've moved we are within walking distance of both so we've been getting lots of good use out of our double jogging stroller. The kids and I went on a 5k to raise money for MDA last weekend! I'm not really a runner, but I did run a little bit of it and I LOVE to be able to run a whole one some day. I've got a LONG ways to go before I'm up to it;) Here's a little preview of all the fun pics I have to scrap so far.




























No comments:

Post a Comment