Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Baby's turning 1!!!

My husband and I have had some ideas planned for a little photo shoot with DS for quite some time, so tonight we were finally able to get some shots. Unfortunately it's REALLY hard to get an overactive 1 year old to sit still long enough for a pic. This is one of those times I'm really kicking myself for breaking into my DSLR camera fund:( (See my post about reality.) With lots of editing and cropping I got a somewhat decent obviously very amateur photo of him where he's not looking. My husband is all about trying again tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. For now here's my "it'll do" photo.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I think it's a cute photo. Sometimes they don't have to be looking directly at the camera to make it a nice shot. I still can't believe Ryan is turning one already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!!! I still can't believe it either. I wish the pic wouldn't have been so bright when I took it, made it harder to edit.

    ReplyDelete