Thursday, June 17, 2010

18th Birthday Card

My little sister turned 18 on Tuesday! I can't believe she's old enough to buy herself some cigs and lotto tickets!!! I'm sure she won't be doing either though. I wanted to make a special card for her and decided to try out this special paper I've been dying to use. I was having a hard time coming up with something to do because of how busy this paper is. That situation became MUCH harder when I cut my thumb with my scissors!!! OUCH!!! Luckily it wasn't quite deep enough to need stitches, but probably deep enough I could have gotten stitches. Scrapbooking is DANGEROUS, but OHHH how I enjoyed using my scrap room!
Here's the card I ended up with, not exactly in love with it and have another idea now, but I REALLY need to get my butt to bed so I can go for an early morning walk with a friend:)

1 comment: