Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Back!

I've been MIA for a couple months now, but now that I'm semi moved I'm back! It's been an extremely busy couple of months!

The new house is coming along and we moved into it a week ago. The bedrooms are all pretty well done, just some fun decorating left to do! I'm pretty ecstatic about how my new bedroom turned out! The chocolate brown panels I ordered for the windows just showed up yesterday! Hoping to get the hubs to hang them for me this weekend!

I was able to set up my scrapbook room a couple nights ago also! I haven't been able to spend much time in it yet, but it's nice to know it's all set up and waiting for me! I've still got a little more organizing to do and need to get some different paper storage. This is just an unfinished room in the basement with concrete walls and floor and a couple scraps of carpet pieced together. I had big ideas for paint and decorating it, BUT after remodeling the rest of the house I decided I wasn't ready to begin painting MORE. I'm sure eventually I will though. I do have 1 layout in progress out on my work desk. I found this desk for $25 and the tables for $10/each at a garage sale. The sale was for the old family practice office because they have a brand new clinic attached to the hospital now. All the proceeds are going towards remodeling our Labor and Delivery rooms. It's a MUCH MUCH MUCH needed remodel! This is something that I'm very happy to help support as it will make my job a TON easier once it is done and I will also be able to enjoy as a patient in the future if we decide to have another child.





No comments:

Post a Comment