Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ryan's 1st Bday Layout!

A couple weeks ago I met with some scrapbooking friends to have an evening of scrapping and snacks, and most importantly daiquiris! Ok, not so much daiquiris, not for me anyways, I had to go to work at 10pm that night.  It was a great time and I can't wait to do it again, BUT I just couldn't find any inspiration!  I did manage this layout of Ryan's 1st bday and also one of Marissa swimming, but it's not quite complete yet.  I can't believe in 3 hours I only got 1 1/2 layouts done!  I'm usually WAY faster than that!  I found some layout sketches the other day that I plan to give a try very soon!  I should be getting one of those wonderful orange sutterfly envelopes in the mail soon!  Pics of Ryan swimming, Marissa at swiming lessons, the car show, the fair, AND the parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment