Friday, August 6, 2010

Potty Training

For the first time in MONTHS I finally did a digi page:)  I've had some computer issues that've interfered with my digi scrapping, but they've been resolved for the most part.  I have a lot to catch up on for my 5 year album.  I started it with our wedding which was July 23, 2005 and can't quite decide whether to end it with our 5 year anniversary or with the end of 2010 so I can start making albums for each year.  My favorite thing about the digi album is I can upload it to shutterfly and create a photo book.  I can then order as many copies of the same book as I want!  My plan is to order 3 of each family digi book I make and place one in each of my kids keepsake boxes.  This could get pretty expensive, but once it's all completed on shutterfly I can wait until they have a good deal before I order, such as the 50% off all photobooks they had for father's day!  Enough rambling, here's my quickly thrown together layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment