Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm still waiting the arrival of more pics to scrapbook, they should be here any day now! I am so impatient when I have to wait for something in the mail! I ordered the Pioneer woman's cookbook last week and musta checked my front porch a million times in the 2 days I had to wait for it to arrive! It's a great cookbook by the way, but I wouldn't tempt yourself with it if you're looking for low cal recipes. I however would spend a couple hours at the gym just to enjoy some of her wonderfully delicious meals and it would be well worth it!

Last summer I helped my sisters do a little scrapbooking, neither of them had done any before. We set up a couple tables in my mom's garage and spread out all our stuff for the weekend, it was a great time. I was checking out my baby sister's facebook pics today and came across these picnik edited photos. I couldn't help but think that she should be scrapbooking! I think we need to set up another family scrapbooking weekend:)




2 comments:

  1. I made PW's Baked French Toast today and I about died from butter induced bliss. Delish.

    ReplyDelete