Friday, April 1, 2011

VIDEO!

I was pretty sure that I was destined to NEVER be able to actually burn any of my little video clips to DVD, after trying a couple different programs that wouldn't accept the file type of my video.  I'm sure there is some way to do it, but I'm just a little technology ignorant in that department.  Today I discovered Windows Live Movie Maker, came built in on my new laptop, super easy, does JUST what I want it to and then a tiny bit more, I can put all my clips together and create one video with them to burn to a DVD :)  I can even add a Title Page, captions anywhere and still pictures.  I am SOOOO excited, I can't wait to start making my own home videos!  I also discovered that my camera wasn't set to the best video quality and I'm really happy with the result of changing it to the best.  Good thing I got that new 16 GB SD Card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment