Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

We had a wonderful Easter that started with a visit from the Easter Bunny, who brought baskets of goodies AND newborn baby ducks to show us!!!  We enjoyed a wonderful church service and were happy to give up our usual pew to see such a packed church!!!  We enjoyed dinner with my paternal grandparents and cousins and then the afternoon hanging out with my husband's paternal grandma and TONS of cousins! 

Marissa and I made these eggs and stayed up way too late on Saturday night!


They turned out SOOO amazing!!!  I spent $3 at the local thrift store on silk scarves and an old bed sheet.  Here's the tutorial that I used.  FYI-your eggs need to be boiled before you start.  I'm gonna be on the lookout for some cool silk ties, shirts, and scarves over the next year!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment