Sunday, January 17, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I've been planning to do some challenges lately but it seems like there's always sooo much else to do and I don't have a whole lot of room to be getting all my scrapbook stuff out :(

We're looking very seriously at a house! It has about twice as much living space as we currently do, but I've already got big plans for every room;) One of the BEST parts of the house is a little room in the basement that'll be perfect for scrapbooking!!! It won't be "finished" but the cement walls are painted and there's some extra carpet from the upstairs I can throw down. It is a heck of a step up from using my tiny dining room table that's squeezed into a small area with the computer desk! It's becoming very overwhelming to me to clean the house b/c there just isn't anywhere to put anything!

My husband has been very pessimistic about the house and not near as gung-ho about it as I am. His attitude about it keeps me from getting too excited and honestly leaves me very depressed. A trip to church this morning helped me to remember that it WILL be okay if I don't get it. The miracle of Jesus providing wine at the wedding made me try to remember that Jesus WILL provide if I trust in him and I already have so many things to be thankful for.

I am kinda partial to posts with pics in them, so here's a sneak peak of what may be my new home in the next couple months! It's an old house with BEAUTIFUL woodwork ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment